Tuesday, April 22, 2014

BLAH!

Aloha,

   Sitting here, peering out the window of Hurricane Coffee Shop, in the rain shadowed Sequim, the day already beginning to unfold its true potential, I begin to ponder. A home to most of Washington's older generation, I find myself about to use their recreational center for some soothing and well needed hot tub time. AHHHHHhhhhh. I reread that, and it makes me feel a little gross inside and soon to be gross outside as well.
   A good long while ago Mt. Baker decided it was best to hit my car with their loader. The giant piece of machinery that plows the upper lot for Heather Meadows. Sure my car was buried for the most part, but when I went to dig it out, I could still see the windows! Thus, I have some damage done to the right side of my car, the doors are dented along with the wheel well a little and the loss of my side view mirror. Life is pretty funny sometimes. I chatted with the head honcho Duncan last week about some compensation for the damages.
   "Yes, Duncan, I signed that piece of paper when I moved in..." I reluctantly said. Either way, my hard attitude and perseverance came through in the end and two days ago I got some compensation! Cheers.
   None of you needed to know that, pretty boring actually. Why did you keep reading it? Plus, what a terrible transition from awkward first paragraph too second life paragraph. To tell you the truth, I don't even know why I am even blogging anything right now. Maybe it's because I feel really, really good? End thought.
   Continue other random thoughts:
   A visage with gentle curves, slight roundness with a purpose
beautiful, I imagine the taste of your lips, sweet like a Honeycrisp
You drown me in your clumsiness 
in a way that speaks of deadly elegance
but you seem to never wear a dress, so its irrelevant

You've got me trapped like an animal
captured like a picture
I'm stuck in my own head
Knowing the words I should have said won't matter when you've already come to pass
Come to think of it, speak up you fool! 
you have everything to say and nothing to lose

Though I find myself frozen
How would anything ever happen?
I am constantly in motion and can't settle for just a brief notion
of what love could have been.

One day I'll shed myself of this fool costume.

   In other words, Tuesday night mixed doubles disc golf at Lincoln Park in Port Angeles?! $100 ace pot is going to be mine!
   I'm in love with life, that is all dang nabbit!

No comments: